- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Auction Yard Manager
After trying to corral a runaway cow on Billings’ South Side on Tuesday, Morgan Logan said it didn’t take him long to realize the Billings police were dealing with one mad cow.