- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
With the flick of a switch from the driver’s seat, the trunk of Rod Hessler’s 2007 Cadillac XLR convertible pops open and the hard-top roof moves out, up and toward the front of the car on mechanized arms before settling on the body.
GREEN BAY, Wis. — In 2010 and again in 2012, the Obama administration made one of its most important decisions on energy use and climate change.
DETROIT — Is that new set of wheels out of your price range? Used cars have gotten more affordable, especially if you’re looking for a small car or a hybrid.
The Volkswagen Beetle has a unique and colorful history, with principal characters that include the Nazi dictator who personified evil, the legendary designer of Germany's most celebrated race cars and the Jewish advertising executive who pioneered a creative revolution on Madison Avenue.
BOZEMAN -- Montana State University's Western Transportation Institute is outfitting a new vehicle with eye-tracking sensors for research into the effectiveness of virtual reality training to increase driver's ability to perceive road hazards.
The 2011 IS F is a Lexus, but it feels more like a sports car than a luxury car.