- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 3 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 4 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
- 5 Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
Bailei Schmitt and her horse, Trinni, were Region 6 champions in three classes — hunter pleasure, equatation and showmanship — at the recent competition in Rapid City, S.D.
Lori Schmitt always is pleased that Montana National Guard soldiers and their spouses enjoy the Christmas parties that she and her husband have thrown the last five years.
Mike and Lori Schmitt, right, and their 9-year-old daughter, Bailei, are pictured with National Guard member Heather Altenhofen, her husband, Luke, and their son Connor. The Schmitts are planning their sixth Christmas party for the Montana National Guard this year.
Lori Schmitt and her daughter, Bailei, 8, shop at Sears on Wednesday for the annual party for the 190th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion of the Montana National Guard and their families.