- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Bailei Schmitt and her horse, Trinni, were Region 6 champions in three classes — hunter pleasure, equatation and showmanship — at the recent competition in Rapid City, S.D.
Mike and Lori Schmitt, right, and their 9-year-old daughter, Bailei, are pictured with National Guard member Heather Altenhofen, her husband, Luke, and their son Connor. The Schmitts are planning their sixth Christmas party for the Montana National Guard this year.
Lori Schmitt always is pleased that Montana National Guard soldiers and their spouses enjoy the Christmas parties that she and her husband have thrown the last five years.
Lori Schmitt and her daughter, Bailei, 8, shop at Sears on Wednesday for the annual party for the 190th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion of the Montana National Guard and their families.