- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Bainville High School
Bainville's Chance Hyatt cruised to a win in the 3,200 to earn his first career state track title. West Yellowstone's Bailee Parker broke the Class C record in the 1,600.