- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Bainville High School
Bainville's Chance Hyatt cruised to a win in the 3,200 to earn his first career state track title. West Yellowstone's Bailee Parker broke the Class C record in the 1,600.