- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Bainville High School
Bainville's Chance Hyatt cruised to a win in the 3,200 to earn his first career state track title. West Yellowstone's Bailee Parker broke the Class C record in the 1,600.