- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. — Native American women seeking emergency contraception at Indian Health Services facilities managed by the federal government now can get it without a consultation or prescription.
On the calendar, Congress and President Barack Obama still have three weeks till Christmas to reach agreement on 2013 tax and spending measures.
It’s a strange world in Washington, D.C., where passage of a two-week delay on finalizing a budget that’s already five months late is considered good news.