- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. — Native American women seeking emergency contraception at Indian Health Services facilities managed by the federal government now can get it without a consultation or prescription.
On the calendar, Congress and President Barack Obama still have three weeks till Christmas to reach agreement on 2013 tax and spending measures.
It’s a strange world in Washington, D.C., where passage of a two-week delay on finalizing a budget that’s already five months late is considered good news.