- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. — Native American women seeking emergency contraception at Indian Health Services facilities managed by the federal government now can get it without a consultation or prescription.
On the calendar, Congress and President Barack Obama still have three weeks till Christmas to reach agreement on 2013 tax and spending measures.
It’s a strange world in Washington, D.C., where passage of a two-week delay on finalizing a budget that’s already five months late is considered good news.