- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. — Native American women seeking emergency contraception at Indian Health Services facilities managed by the federal government now can get it without a consultation or prescription.
On the calendar, Congress and President Barack Obama still have three weeks till Christmas to reach agreement on 2013 tax and spending measures.
It’s a strange world in Washington, D.C., where passage of a two-week delay on finalizing a budget that’s already five months late is considered good news.