- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
CASPER, Wyo. — The board charged with establishing the Wyoming Lottery Corporation expects to secure its first lender and interview three chief executive officer finalists within the next three weeks.