- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 Researchers predict ash fall if Yellowstone supervolcano erupted
Paradise Valley is where buffalo roam and the deer and antelope play. As the only year-round route into Yellowstone National Park, Highway 89 is used by more than a million park visitors annually. Anglers and boaters are drawn to fishing access sites along the Yellowstone River that Highway …
A U.S. House committee on Tuesday unanimously passed a measure that would lift longstanding restrictions on canoes, rafts and other "hand-propelled" vessels in rivers and streams in Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks.
The new Highway Bill recognizes what Montana and Wyoming residents have always known: Critters and cars don’t do well on the same track.