- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Bidding closed with bidder 3 offer for $3.275 million.
1:05 p.m.: Bidder 6 upped the ante at 1 p.m. with an online auction bid of $2,205,000 for the old federal building.
8:15 a.m.: Bidder 3 entered a new bid Saturday at 8:02 a.m. The $2,130,000 offer is now tops in the online auction for the old federal building. The auction began April 22.
7:23 a.m.: Bidder number 6 pushed the top bid to $1,905,000 with Monday's first activity in the online auction of the old federal courthouse in Billings. The bid was recorded at 7:21 a.m.
Hundreds of horse enthusiasts gather Saturday in downtown Cody to buy or sell a horse at the 13th Annual Buffalo Bill Top Notch Horse Sale.