- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Bidding closed with bidder 3 offer for $3.275 million.
1:05 p.m.: Bidder 6 upped the ante at 1 p.m. with an online auction bid of $2,205,000 for the old federal building.
8:15 a.m.: Bidder 3 entered a new bid Saturday at 8:02 a.m. The $2,130,000 offer is now tops in the online auction for the old federal building. The auction began April 22.
7:23 a.m.: Bidder number 6 pushed the top bid to $1,905,000 with Monday's first activity in the online auction of the old federal courthouse in Billings. The bid was recorded at 7:21 a.m.
Hundreds of horse enthusiasts gather Saturday in downtown Cody to buy or sell a horse at the 13th Annual Buffalo Bill Top Notch Horse Sale.