- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
Bidding closed with bidder 3 offer for $3.275 million.
1:05 p.m.: Bidder 6 upped the ante at 1 p.m. with an online auction bid of $2,205,000 for the old federal building.
8:15 a.m.: Bidder 3 entered a new bid Saturday at 8:02 a.m. The $2,130,000 offer is now tops in the online auction for the old federal building. The auction began April 22.
7:23 a.m.: Bidder number 6 pushed the top bid to $1,905,000 with Monday's first activity in the online auction of the old federal courthouse in Billings. The bid was recorded at 7:21 a.m.
Hundreds of horse enthusiasts gather Saturday in downtown Cody to buy or sell a horse at the 13th Annual Buffalo Bill Top Notch Horse Sale.