- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Big Horn County Commission
Big Horn County Commission Chairman Chad Fenner has been floating an informal proposal to have the county buy the long-vacant detention facility in Hardin for $7 million.