- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Big Timber Herders
Big Timber distance runner Darren Hecker talks about his own season, as well as the outlook for the Herders' boys track and field team.
Forsyth guard Luke Schwagler made a go-ahead basket with 7.5 seconds remaining, and the Dogies held on to beat Big Timber, 55-53, in a Southern B divisional semifinal matchup.
Shepherd outscored Big Timber 34-14 in the second half to earn a 62-36 win in the first round of the girls Southern B divisional tournament. Tiana Hanson had 14 points and 12 rebounds.
Big Timber outscored Shepherd 28-11 in the fourth quarter to pull away for a 71-56 win in the first round of the boys Southern B divisional tournament. Grant Ellison led all scorers with 22 points.
Capsule previews of Class B volleyball teams.
Capsule previews of Class B football teams.
Big Timber head coach Laura Seitz talks about the Herders track team, specifically distance runners Selene Johnson and Darren Hecker. Johnson and Hecker won the 1,600-meter runs at the Huntley Project Invitational.
We've been guessing at playoff match-up for a few weeks, but now it's definitely time to start breaking down the different scenarios. After a good schedule of games on Wednesday, the Class B and C playoff pictures are starting to clear up. The Montana High School Association should have play…