- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
The flood of money expected to enter the primary race between Republicans Liz Cheney and Sen. Mike Enzi has arrived.
CASPER, Wyo. — In a race primed to break all campaign finance records in Wyoming, supporters of Sen. Mike Enzi have created the first super political action committee for a candidate in the state’s 2014 Republican primary.
The first poll asking Wyoming voters if they prefer Sen. Mike Enzi or Liz Cheney has the three-term lawmaker coming out of the gate with a commanding lead.
CASPER -- Republican Sen. Charles Scott narrowly survived a primary challenge from Rep. Bob Brechtel in a Senate District 30 contest that pitted the moderate incumbent against a hardline opponent. Scott received 1,222 votes to Brechtel's 1,147, according to complete but unofficial results co…