- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Billings City Hall
The cleanup continued at City Hall Wednesday morning after water flowed downstairs from a plugged third-floor restroom pipe Monday night.
A fairly low-key agenda awaits the Billings City Council on Monday night.
A pre-World War I souvenir plate made in Germany shows the Billings YMCA at the lower right among the most important buildings in town. From the Y moving clockwise, the buildings are:Parmly Billings Library, courthouse, city hall and sugar factory.