- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 3 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Billings City Hall
The cleanup continued at City Hall Wednesday morning after water flowed downstairs from a plugged third-floor restroom pipe Monday night.
A fairly low-key agenda awaits the Billings City Council on Monday night.
A pre-World War I souvenir plate made in Germany shows the Billings YMCA at the lower right among the most important buildings in town. From the Y moving clockwise, the buildings are:Parmly Billings Library, courthouse, city hall and sugar factory.