- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
With the draft nondiscrimination ordinance as the last item on its agenda tonight, the Billings City Council can expect to hear again from many passionate proponents and opponents. The meeting beginning at 5:30 p.m. is a work session where no formal votes will be taken.
The most heated city hall debate this spring is on an issue that isn’t scheduled to come before the Billings council till June.