- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
With the draft nondiscrimination ordinance as the last item on its agenda tonight, the Billings City Council can expect to hear again from many passionate proponents and opponents. The meeting beginning at 5:30 p.m. is a work session where no formal votes will be taken.
The most heated city hall debate this spring is on an issue that isn’t scheduled to come before the Billings council till June.