- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Billings Federal Credit Union
The Billings Federal Credit Union temporarily closed all three of its branches Friday morning to investigate a bomb threat, which turned out to be unfounded.
In a highly competitive financial services market, institutions are constantly prospecting for credit-worthy customers.
It was interesting to read all of the biggest banks’ talking points against swipe-fee reform in the March 20 guest opinion by Tom Boos of the Billings Federal Credit Union. Unfortunately, the op-ed didn’t describe the problem or the proposed solution. Instead, it was full of the campaign sca…
For 76 years, Billings Federal Credit Union has represented the financial interests of its members, currently standing at 8,500 individuals in the Billings community. As CEO, I am writing to sound the alarm that the federal government is on path to imposing new regulations on debit cards. I …
Sam Van Dyke has recently been promoted to home loan consultant at Billings Federal Credit Union. Van Dyke brings more than eight years of financial services experience to this position. Van Dyke is located at the 2522 Fourth Ave. N. location, and he can be reached at 406-867-1634.
Billings Federal Credit Union is collecting donations of used books for its Oct. 28 and 29 book sale to raise money for the United Way of Yellowstone County Community Care Fund.