Billings Fire Department
The Billings Fire Department and the Montana Chapter of the International Association of Arson Investigators held a fire investigation class on Friday in Billings.
A 46-year-old woman was taken to Billings Clinic on Wednesday after the Subaru station wagon she was driving hit a semitrailer at the North 13th Street underpass. The impact caused diesel fuel to spill across the roadway.
An Occupational Safety and Health Administration investigation has been launched into whether Western Sugar Refinery employees followed protocol after a man was hit by falling sugar while working in a drying cylinder Monday morning in Billings.
Fire officials are looking into what set an early morning blaze in a house at 213 S. 28th St.
Scott Harrington has been identified as the 22-year-old Billings man who died in a fall from the Rims late Thursday.
Nadine Evensen, 73, of Billings, has been named as the woman who died after a house fire early Thursday.
After a fire Monday evening destroyed the inside of Len Culver's home at 215 Alderson Ave., he spent Tuesday sorting through what was left.
A chaotic situation was resolved calmly Tuesday in Billings after firefighters used their ladder truck to pluck a roofer from the top of the B & B Tire Company Building at the corner of North 22nd Street and Montana Avenue.
Danielle Rivera and Minerva Limpy were running out the door Thursday afternoon when they noticed smoke coming from an apartment in the basement of their building at Third Avenue South and South 32nd Street.
If you’re a member of just about any club, group or church in Billings, you’re about to hear a lot more about the public safety mill levy.
Three people are safe after a fire destroyed their home Thursday morning in southwest Billings.
John Staley, a 26-year veteran of the Billings Fire Department, is planning a homecoming beginning next month.
Sparks created by crews cutting iron bars were to blame for a small brush fire that ignited Tuesday in Billings.
Firefighters quickly doused a small brush fire in Briarwood on Tuesday afternoon.
A hot charcoal grill, which set a dog house on fire, has been identified as what caused a fire Monday evening at 3160 S. Daffodil Dr.
A house fire early Saturday in the Billings Heights caused extensive damage.
A Sunday afternoon fire at a West End duplex did an estimated $250,000 worth of damage, the Billings Fire Department said.
Two Billings Fire Department engines a ladder truck and a battalion chief responded to an early morning garage fire on Heather Drive Monday.
How would emergency personnel rescue an injured welder from the bottom of a diffuser tower of the Western Sugar plant?
Certain areas in Billings will be closed for the Fourth of July beginning on Monday.