- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Cody police chief meets with Hells Angels
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
Billings Shrine Auditorium
The Billings Gymnastics School played first in the Level 5 Girls team competition in the Yellowstone Invitational meet at the Shrine Auditorium. From left to right are Maisee Brown, Dallas Roe, Trinity Walter, Rayne Frewin, Lydia Murphy, Hailey Breum, Helen Kirby and Kendall Stark.
Billings' Jesus Vallejo will take on Derrick Jones of Dallas in a main event 147-pound professional boxing bout Friday at the Shrine Auditorium.
The main event didn’t start until 11:47 p.m.
Duran “Junior” Caferro knows every corner of the H-Town Eagles boxing gym.