- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Billings Shrine Auditorium
The Billings Gymnastics School played first in the Level 5 Girls team competition in the Yellowstone Invitational meet at the Shrine Auditorium. From left to right are Maisee Brown, Dallas Roe, Trinity Walter, Rayne Frewin, Lydia Murphy, Hailey Breum, Helen Kirby and Kendall Stark.
Billings' Jesus Vallejo will take on Derrick Jones of Dallas in a main event 147-pound professional boxing bout Friday at the Shrine Auditorium.
The main event didn’t start until 11:47 p.m.
Duran “Junior” Caferro knows every corner of the H-Town Eagles boxing gym.