- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
MISSOULA — It took 120 years for a Blackfeet Indian to receive a tenure-track position at the University of Montana, and while Rosalyn LaPier wonders what took so long, she doesn’t mind being first.