- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A proposed boost in spending for environmental projects along the Missouri River is angering farmers who claim last year's flooding is evidence that the spending focus needs to shift to flood protection. But the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers disputes the idea that flood pro…