- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
WASHINGTON — In a steamy tropical forest 46 million years ago, a prehistoric mosquito bit a critter, drew blood and was blown into a lake in what is now the northwestern state of Montana. Belly full, she died and sank.
Last October, Parker Vonk fell asleep at the wheel while he was visiting a friend in Calgary. The Billings teen nearly died.
With all the medical advancements we have today, there’s still no replacement for blood.
CASPER, Wyo. — A Natrona County man serving a life sentence for murdering his wife wants a judge to order DNA testing of the blood found at the crime scene.
DARBY — Almost seven decades ago, Jim Kyle donated his first pint of blood. And that first unit has turned into a lifetime of giving.
A blood drive commemorating the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks on the United States was an overwhelming success, helping United Blood Services exceed its goal for the day.
Find the hero in you promotional graphic.