- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Commission weighs warning letter to clerk of court over gay marriage licenses
A man is facing charges that he kicked a dresser into his girlfriend on Saturday and then bit a Billings officer who responded to the incident.
WASHINGTON — In a steamy tropical forest 46 million years ago, a prehistoric mosquito bit a critter, drew blood and was blown into a lake in what is now the northwestern state of Montana. Belly full, she died and sank.
Last October, Parker Vonk fell asleep at the wheel while he was visiting a friend in Calgary. The Billings teen nearly died.
With all the medical advancements we have today, there’s still no replacement for blood.
CASPER, Wyo. — A Natrona County man serving a life sentence for murdering his wife wants a judge to order DNA testing of the blood found at the crime scene.
DARBY — Almost seven decades ago, Jim Kyle donated his first pint of blood. And that first unit has turned into a lifetime of giving.
A blood drive commemorating the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks on the United States was an overwhelming success, helping United Blood Services exceed its goal for the day.
Find the hero in you promotional graphic.