- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
A man is facing charges that he kicked a dresser into his girlfriend on Saturday and then bit a Billings officer who responded to the incident.
WASHINGTON — In a steamy tropical forest 46 million years ago, a prehistoric mosquito bit a critter, drew blood and was blown into a lake in what is now the northwestern state of Montana. Belly full, she died and sank.
Last October, Parker Vonk fell asleep at the wheel while he was visiting a friend in Calgary. The Billings teen nearly died.
With all the medical advancements we have today, there’s still no replacement for blood.
CASPER, Wyo. — A Natrona County man serving a life sentence for murdering his wife wants a judge to order DNA testing of the blood found at the crime scene.
DARBY — Almost seven decades ago, Jim Kyle donated his first pint of blood. And that first unit has turned into a lifetime of giving.
A blood drive commemorating the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks on the United States was an overwhelming success, helping United Blood Services exceed its goal for the day.
Find the hero in you promotional graphic.