- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
The MontanaFair PRCA Yellowstone River Round-Up rodeo drew a record crowd of 13,854 for the three performances.
Bob Dunker, owner of the Fly In Lube & Wash on Johnson Lane in Lockwood, said business servicing oil field tankers and other Bakken trucks helped him reach record sales last year.
Montana’s oil production held steady last year, but North Dakota pumped 60 percent more crude than in 2011.