- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
The MontanaFair PRCA Yellowstone River Round-Up rodeo drew a record crowd of 13,854 for the three performances.
Bob Dunker, owner of the Fly In Lube & Wash on Johnson Lane in Lockwood, said business servicing oil field tankers and other Bakken trucks helped him reach record sales last year.
Montana’s oil production held steady last year, but North Dakota pumped 60 percent more crude than in 2011.