- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
The MontanaFair PRCA Yellowstone River Round-Up rodeo drew a record crowd of 13,854 for the three performances.
Bob Dunker, owner of the Fly In Lube & Wash on Johnson Lane in Lockwood, said business servicing oil field tankers and other Bakken trucks helped him reach record sales last year.
Montana’s oil production held steady last year, but North Dakota pumped 60 percent more crude than in 2011.