- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
The MontanaFair PRCA Yellowstone River Round-Up rodeo drew a record crowd of 13,854 for the three performances.
Bob Dunker, owner of the Fly In Lube & Wash on Johnson Lane in Lockwood, said business servicing oil field tankers and other Bakken trucks helped him reach record sales last year.
Montana’s oil production held steady last year, but North Dakota pumped 60 percent more crude than in 2011.