- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 3 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 4 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
- 5 Casper threatened with whitewater lawsuit after boy dies in river
The MontanaFair PRCA Yellowstone River Round-Up rodeo drew a record crowd of 13,854 for the three performances.
Bob Dunker, owner of the Fly In Lube & Wash on Johnson Lane in Lockwood, said business servicing oil field tankers and other Bakken trucks helped him reach record sales last year.
Montana’s oil production held steady last year, but North Dakota pumped 60 percent more crude than in 2011.