- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
There’s something new in the Montana University System’s proposed budget appropriation for the upcoming biennium: An agreement that part of the funding will depend on performance.
HELENA — The House Appropriations Committee on Tuesday rejected and then tabled the bill containing proposed pay raises for 11,600 state employees, on a mostly party-line vote with Republicans against the bill.