- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
There’s something new in the Montana University System’s proposed budget appropriation for the upcoming biennium: An agreement that part of the funding will depend on performance.
HELENA — The House Appropriations Committee on Tuesday rejected and then tabled the bill containing proposed pay raises for 11,600 state employees, on a mostly party-line vote with Republicans against the bill.