- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
There’s something new in the Montana University System’s proposed budget appropriation for the upcoming biennium: An agreement that part of the funding will depend on performance.
HELENA — The House Appropriations Committee on Tuesday rejected and then tabled the bill containing proposed pay raises for 11,600 state employees, on a mostly party-line vote with Republicans against the bill.