- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
HELENA — Senate Democrats tried a risky and rare parliamentary move known as a “call of the Senate” in a futile attempt to stop the Republican majority from voting on some controversial bills facing a deadline Friday.