- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
HELENA — Senate Democrats tried a risky and rare parliamentary move known as a “call of the Senate” in a futile attempt to stop the Republican majority from voting on some controversial bills facing a deadline Friday.