- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
HELENA — Senate Democrats tried a risky and rare parliamentary move known as a “call of the Senate” in a futile attempt to stop the Republican majority from voting on some controversial bills facing a deadline Friday.