- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
- 5 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
Bobby Joe Garcia
A man charged in 2012 with firing a handgun into the air during a confrontation at a family gathering changed his plea on Tuesday, admitting to one felony charge of criminal endangerment.
An 18-year-old Billings man accused of shooting a pistol at a female relative who confronted him during a family gathering was charged Wednesday in Yellowstone County Justice Court.