- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
Bobby Joe Garcia
A man charged in 2012 with firing a handgun into the air during a confrontation at a family gathering changed his plea on Tuesday, admitting to one felony charge of criminal endangerment.
An 18-year-old Billings man accused of shooting a pistol at a female relative who confronted him during a family gathering was charged Wednesday in Yellowstone County Justice Court.