- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Bobby Joe Garcia
A man charged in 2012 with firing a handgun into the air during a confrontation at a family gathering changed his plea on Tuesday, admitting to one felony charge of criminal endangerment.
An 18-year-old Billings man accused of shooting a pistol at a female relative who confronted him during a family gathering was charged Wednesday in Yellowstone County Justice Court.