- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
MISSOULA — The 19-year-old burn victim from last weekend’s bonfire explosion is in critical condition and will undergo a skin-graft surgery Thursday at the University of Utah burn unit, the victim’s father said Wednesday.
MISSOULA — Missoula police are investigating an incident that left a 19-year-old man severely burned at a residence on the 600 block of South Fifth Street East Sunday evening.
Two young people were badly burned in an accident with a bonfire south of Park City Feb. 25, according to family friends.