- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
MISSOULA — The 19-year-old burn victim from last weekend’s bonfire explosion is in critical condition and will undergo a skin-graft surgery Thursday at the University of Utah burn unit, the victim’s father said Wednesday.
MISSOULA — Missoula police are investigating an incident that left a 19-year-old man severely burned at a residence on the 600 block of South Fifth Street East Sunday evening.
Two young people were badly burned in an accident with a bonfire south of Park City Feb. 25, according to family friends.