- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
CASPER, Wyo. — At least three popular state parks were already at camping capacity for the weekend’s Fourth of July festivities as of Thursday afternoon, and another will likely fill, according to the state parks department.