- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Bradley Valentino Jackson
A new felony robbery charge in Butte-Silver Bow County jeopardized the deferred sentence Yellowstone County prosecutors had recommended for a 20-year-old who led police on a high-speed chase down Interstate 90 on New Year’s Day.
A 20-year-old man pleaded guilty Friday to six charges in connection to a high-speed chase on Interstate 90 on New Year’s Day.
A 20-year-old man arrested after a high-speed chase on Interstate 90 on New Year’s Day faces six criminal charges, including two felony counts of endangering his underage passengers.
Two Butte men were arrested Wednesday night after fleeing from a Laurel police officer and crashing a van into a ravine.