- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Bradley Valentino Jackson
A new felony robbery charge in Butte-Silver Bow County jeopardized the deferred sentence Yellowstone County prosecutors had recommended for a 20-year-old who led police on a high-speed chase down Interstate 90 on New Year’s Day.
A 20-year-old man pleaded guilty Friday to six charges in connection to a high-speed chase on Interstate 90 on New Year’s Day.
A 20-year-old man arrested after a high-speed chase on Interstate 90 on New Year’s Day faces six criminal charges, including two felony counts of endangering his underage passengers.
Two Butte men were arrested Wednesday night after fleeing from a Laurel police officer and crashing a van into a ravine.