- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
Bradley Valentino Jackson
A new felony robbery charge in Butte-Silver Bow County jeopardized the deferred sentence Yellowstone County prosecutors had recommended for a 20-year-old who led police on a high-speed chase down Interstate 90 on New Year’s Day.
A 20-year-old man pleaded guilty Friday to six charges in connection to a high-speed chase on Interstate 90 on New Year’s Day.
A 20-year-old man arrested after a high-speed chase on Interstate 90 on New Year’s Day faces six criminal charges, including two felony counts of endangering his underage passengers.
Two Butte men were arrested Wednesday night after fleeing from a Laurel police officer and crashing a van into a ravine.