- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
Bradley Valentino Jackson
A new felony robbery charge in Butte-Silver Bow County jeopardized the deferred sentence Yellowstone County prosecutors had recommended for a 20-year-old who led police on a high-speed chase down Interstate 90 on New Year’s Day.
A 20-year-old man pleaded guilty Friday to six charges in connection to a high-speed chase on Interstate 90 on New Year’s Day.
A 20-year-old man arrested after a high-speed chase on Interstate 90 on New Year’s Day faces six criminal charges, including two felony counts of endangering his underage passengers.
Two Butte men were arrested Wednesday night after fleeing from a Laurel police officer and crashing a van into a ravine.