- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Bradley Valentino Jackson
A new felony robbery charge in Butte-Silver Bow County jeopardized the deferred sentence Yellowstone County prosecutors had recommended for a 20-year-old who led police on a high-speed chase down Interstate 90 on New Year’s Day.
A 20-year-old man pleaded guilty Friday to six charges in connection to a high-speed chase on Interstate 90 on New Year’s Day.
A 20-year-old man arrested after a high-speed chase on Interstate 90 on New Year’s Day faces six criminal charges, including two felony counts of endangering his underage passengers.
Two Butte men were arrested Wednesday night after fleeing from a Laurel police officer and crashing a van into a ravine.