- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Eastern Montanans have been chosen for state boards. Amy Tipton of Wolf Point was named to the Mental Disabilities Board of Visitors and Brandon Schmidt of Baker is now on the State Workforce Investment Board.
From my home in Baker to Sidney to Billings, Eastern Montanans are living through the latest oil boom. Some impacts are from our neighbors to the east, and some are from within our own counties. With the nation focused on energy independence, Montana needs to realize that oil and gas develop…