- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Eastern Montanans have been chosen for state boards. Amy Tipton of Wolf Point was named to the Mental Disabilities Board of Visitors and Brandon Schmidt of Baker is now on the State Workforce Investment Board.
From my home in Baker to Sidney to Billings, Eastern Montanans are living through the latest oil boom. Some impacts are from our neighbors to the east, and some are from within our own counties. With the nation focused on energy independence, Montana needs to realize that oil and gas develop…