- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Below are listed U.S. patents issued to Montana inventors March 25 through April 15, 2014. For assistance in patent filing, call Billings patent attorney Antoinette M. Tease at 406-294-9000.
We all bend forward on a daily basis. Just as brushing our teeth is an important daily routine to prevent tartar buildup, flexing and extending the spine prevents backaches, pains and stiffness.
After a week of practicing diaphragmatic breathing, we are ready to move into the complete breath. The complete breath is emotionally calming and physically energizing because it takes in approximately ten times more air than with normal breathing. It increases lung capacity and clears the a…