- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Below are listed U.S. patents issued to Montana inventors March 25 through April 15, 2014. For assistance in patent filing, call Billings patent attorney Antoinette M. Tease at 406-294-9000.
We all bend forward on a daily basis. Just as brushing our teeth is an important daily routine to prevent tartar buildup, flexing and extending the spine prevents backaches, pains and stiffness.
After a week of practicing diaphragmatic breathing, we are ready to move into the complete breath. The complete breath is emotionally calming and physically energizing because it takes in approximately ten times more air than with normal breathing. It increases lung capacity and clears the a…