- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
- 5 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
RAPID CITY, S.D. — A 50-year-old South Dakota man who lost nearly one-third of his cattle in a surprise October storm fought back tears as he talked about livestock donations that he and other ranchers have received in recent weeks.