- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
RAPID CITY, S.D. — A 50-year-old South Dakota man who lost nearly one-third of his cattle in a surprise October storm fought back tears as he talked about livestock donations that he and other ranchers have received in recent weeks.