- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 3 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 4 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
- 5 Casper threatened with whitewater lawsuit after boy dies in river
Bridger Ski Foundation
The annual Stano Cup ski races were Jan. 3-4 at held at Red Lodge Mountain. Overall winners were Silver Brelsford from Bridger Ski Foundation with two first-place finishes and Riley Selby from Silver Run Ski Foundation with a third- and first-place finish.
RED LODGE -- Harlan Collins of Rocky Mountain College and Carter Theade of the Silver Run Ski Education Foundation won giant slalom races Saturday at Red Lodge Mountain.
RED LODGE -- The men's and women's ski-racing teams at Rocky Mountain College swept the giant slalom races Friday during a Grand Teton Conference meet at Red Lodge Mountain.
BOZEMAN - A jury has awarded $41,350 to a man who said the organization running a 2006 bicycle race was liable for injuries he sustained when he was struck by a vehicle.