- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
BOZEMAN — The Bozeman City Commission has unanimously adopted a 95-page master plan to attract businesses to an undeveloped piece of property.
BOZEMAN - Bozeman officials are hoping to find a buyer willing to turn a 71-space public parking lot into a 50- to 80-room, four-star hotel with meeting facilities.