- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Frigid as the winter of 2010-2011 has been, it probably has had little effect on the mortality of bark beetles that have transformed more than 2 million acres of Montana forest into rusty-brown kill zones.