- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
Frigid as the winter of 2010-2011 has been, it probably has had little effect on the mortality of bark beetles that have transformed more than 2 million acres of Montana forest into rusty-brown kill zones.