- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
GEORGE TOWN, Cayman Islands — A U.S. man beginning his Cayman Islands honeymoon was arrested after customs officers allegedly found 50 rounds of ammunition in his luggage, officials said Tuesday.
CALDWELL, Idaho — The Billings Bullets were exactly were they wanted to be late in Saturday night’s first ever Rocky Mountain Football League playoff game in franchise history.