- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf on Sunday; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
MISSOULA — The 19-year-old burn victim from last weekend’s bonfire explosion is in critical condition and will undergo a skin-graft surgery Thursday at the University of Utah burn unit, the victim’s father said Wednesday.
MISSOULA — Missoula police are investigating an incident that left a 19-year-old man severely burned at a residence on the 600 block of South Fifth Street East Sunday evening.
Bryce Harvey, 19, has his burnt hands and arms bandaged to prevent infection on Aug. 15 in Thermopolis.