- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
MISSOULA — The 19-year-old burn victim from last weekend’s bonfire explosion is in critical condition and will undergo a skin-graft surgery Thursday at the University of Utah burn unit, the victim’s father said Wednesday.
MISSOULA — Missoula police are investigating an incident that left a 19-year-old man severely burned at a residence on the 600 block of South Fifth Street East Sunday evening.
Bryce Harvey, 19, has his burnt hands and arms bandaged to prevent infection on Aug. 15 in Thermopolis.