- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Business Health Insurance Program
Here's to working together. Here's to the slow, arduous pursuit of compromise. Here's to the overlooked, underappreciated, unglamorous middle ground. These days, we hear so much from the fringes that it's easy to forget that progress is possible.
At least 15 Montana lawmakers had lunch last week with a few dozen constituents in Billings. The lawmakers still made it to their 1 p.m. meetings at the Helena Capitol.