- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Cody police chief meets with Hells Angels
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
HELENA — Former Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer has a new talking-head gig, signing on as a “contributor” with the NBC family of networks, including the left-leaning MSNBC.
Roger Ailes, the head of Fox News Channel, is a very smart man. And he knows how to count, a skill that has apparently eluded many of his fellow conservatives.
All political parties need to stop the “government by the week” gridlock in Washington, D.C., said Billings Realtor Howard Sumner.
NEW YORK — Cablevision Systems Corp., the nation's fifth-largest cable company, said Wednesday that its fourth-quarter net income rose 45 percent, helped by its recent purchase of Bresnan Communications and a slight increase in phone and Internet customers.
Montana's 150 legislators are meeting in Helena this week, but most of their constituents are elsewhere. For those of us who live and work hundreds of miles from our state Capitol, attending the session in person is a rare event.
Late last spring, many Bresnan customers heard the name “Cablevision” for the first time, when the company announced an agreement to acquire Bresnan Communications and add it to the Cablevision family.