- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
With the flick of a switch from the driver’s seat, the trunk of Rod Hessler’s 2007 Cadillac XLR convertible pops open and the hard-top roof moves out, up and toward the front of the car on mechanized arms before settling on the body.