- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
HELENA — The medical marijuana debate took an unexpected twist Friday as Sen. Dave Lewis unveiled a surprise: a rewritten version of his bill that was prepared by the marijuana growers' association and incorporates features of his and an interim committee's bill.
HELENA — A proposal to make it harder for people to get medical marijuana cards for severe and chronic pain drew plenty of opposition and little support at a hearing on Monday.