- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
Canvas Creek Team Building
Canvas Creek Team Building helps to raise money for homeless by letting them express themselves at Billings Community Connect.
Susan Thomas laughs at herself while relating a conversation with a book dealer two decades ago after she and her husband opened Thomas Books in downtown Billings.
Nothing sums up the modern office like seeing a young Gen-Xer wearing cargo shorts and a neck tattoo working on a project with an aging baby boomer whose idea of casual Friday is to loosen his tie.
Karen Grosz of Canvas Creek Team Building runs a worker-coaching business putting on clinics at In Good Glazes in Billings.