- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
LARAMIE — A few decades ago, travelers passing through Laramie used to stop at the University of Wyoming Experimental Stock Farm and ask around, wondering about the history of the large stone building sitting right by the interstate.