- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
As a public health nurse educator, I was pleased to see the Aug. 26 guest opinion regarding public health. Money which is set aside for public health will reduce the overall cost of health care. If we do not pay up front for prevention, we pay significantly for the disease burden. Health car…