- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
The Billings City Council unanimously approved a $277,674,633 budget for the 2014-15 fiscal year Monday.
For four years, Bill Jensen owned a food cart in Portland, Ore., where he was one of 600 or so such operators. The Rose City is known in part for the varied lunchtime fare those carts deliver to workers and tourists alike.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.