- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
Here in the Caucasus Republic of Georgia, my friends and neighbors were not surprised by Russia’s invasion of Crimea. After all, Georgia has suffered at the hands of similar Russian practices since 1992.