- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
Here in the Caucasus Republic of Georgia, my friends and neighbors were not surprised by Russia’s invasion of Crimea. After all, Georgia has suffered at the hands of similar Russian practices since 1992.