- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
- 5 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
Here in the Caucasus Republic of Georgia, my friends and neighbors were not surprised by Russia’s invasion of Crimea. After all, Georgia has suffered at the hands of similar Russian practices since 1992.