- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
WASHINGTON — Now it’s Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s turn to show that he has the vision and leadership to build a durable cease-fire that could empower Palestinian moderates and begin building a pathway from the hell on earth that is Gaza.
WASHINGTON — Secretary of State John Kerry has made a significant mistake in how he's pursuing a Gaza cease-fire — and it's not surprising that he has upset both the Israelis and some moderate Palestinians.
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — George McGovern once joked that he had wanted to run for president in the worst way — and that he had done so. It was a campaign in 1972 dishonored by Watergate, a scandal that fully unfurled too late to knock Republican President Richard M. Nixon from his place as a comm…