- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
The Great Falls area should see an economic boost in 2014, the president of the Great Falls Development Authority said.
HELENA — Gov. Brian Schweitzer lectured health care providers Tuesday about his proposal to have a private company run part of Medicaid, saying he's trying to preserve the government health insurance program for the poor and save the state money.