- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
The Great Falls area should see an economic boost in 2014, the president of the Great Falls Development Authority said.
HELENA — Gov. Brian Schweitzer lectured health care providers Tuesday about his proposal to have a private company run part of Medicaid, saying he's trying to preserve the government health insurance program for the poor and save the state money.