- 1 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 2 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 3 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 4 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
The Great Falls area should see an economic boost in 2014, the president of the Great Falls Development Authority said.
HELENA — Gov. Brian Schweitzer lectured health care providers Tuesday about his proposal to have a private company run part of Medicaid, saying he's trying to preserve the government health insurance program for the poor and save the state money.