- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
Center For Education Reform
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming’s charter school laws are among the most stringent in the United States, a new national report from the Center for Education Reform says.
“There is no respect in which inhabitants of a low-income neighborhood are so disadvantaged as in the kind of schooling they can get for their children.”
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — For the second consecutive year, a national nonprofit education organization has ranked Wyoming's charter school law as below average.
CHEYENNE — Wyoming’s charter school law is the fourth-weakest in the country, according to the Center for Education Reform, which advocates school choice and charter schools.