- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Center For Education Reform
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming’s charter school laws are among the most stringent in the United States, a new national report from the Center for Education Reform says.
“There is no respect in which inhabitants of a low-income neighborhood are so disadvantaged as in the kind of schooling they can get for their children.”
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — For the second consecutive year, a national nonprofit education organization has ranked Wyoming's charter school law as below average.
CHEYENNE — Wyoming’s charter school law is the fourth-weakest in the country, according to the Center for Education Reform, which advocates school choice and charter schools.