- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Center For Education Reform
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming’s charter school laws are among the most stringent in the United States, a new national report from the Center for Education Reform says.
“There is no respect in which inhabitants of a low-income neighborhood are so disadvantaged as in the kind of schooling they can get for their children.”
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — For the second consecutive year, a national nonprofit education organization has ranked Wyoming's charter school law as below average.
CHEYENNE — Wyoming’s charter school law is the fourth-weakest in the country, according to the Center for Education Reform, which advocates school choice and charter schools.