- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
- 5 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
The pilot of a small plane was killed when the aircraft crashed Saturday in the northern part of McCone County on private land.
JACKSON, Wyo. - Crews searching for a small plane missing for a week in the rugged terrain of the Upper Hoback found wreckage of the aircraft and the body of its pilot, Sublette County sheriff's officials said Saturday.
JACKSON - Hunters and hikers are being asked to help search for a small plane that went missing a week ago in western Wyoming.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. - The search for a small plane missing in western Wyoming is now in its fourth day.
Emergency workers gather at the site of a plane crash in a field near Bozeman Monday morning, August 30, 2010. FAA spokesman Mike Furgis of Seattle says he received an e-mail Monday morning with the report that a Cessna 182 had crashed and there was a fatality. (AP PHOTO/Bozeman Daily Chron…
BOZEMAN — A small airplane crashed in a barley field west of Bozeman on Monday as heavy rain was moving into the area.