- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Chaney Demond Sibley
A Georgia man pleaded not guilty Thursday to a bail-jumping charge alleging he skipped out on a sentencing hearing for his role in an elaborate check-cashing scheme against Billings banks and businesses.
One of several Georgia men charged in connection with an elaborate check-cashing scheme that netted about $24,500 in January pleaded guilty Tuesday to felony forgery charges.