- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
Chaney Demond Sibley
A Georgia man pleaded not guilty Thursday to a bail-jumping charge alleging he skipped out on a sentencing hearing for his role in an elaborate check-cashing scheme against Billings banks and businesses.
One of several Georgia men charged in connection with an elaborate check-cashing scheme that netted about $24,500 in January pleaded guilty Tuesday to felony forgery charges.