- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Change Of Venue
MISSOULA — Lawyers for a man accused of deliberate homicide in the death of a German exchange student are taking another shot at moving the trial outside Missoula County.
Attorneys for Toby Griego, a man accused of committing a series of rapes and attempted rapes in Billings, have filed a motion to have his trial moved from Yellowstone County.
HELENA - The Montana Supreme Court has ruled against a man who said inflammatory news coverage, including reports that a jail physician called him a "sociopath," warranted moving his court proceedings out of Polson.