- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Change Of Venue
MISSOULA — Lawyers for a man accused of deliberate homicide in the death of a German exchange student are taking another shot at moving the trial outside Missoula County.
Attorneys for Toby Griego, a man accused of committing a series of rapes and attempted rapes in Billings, have filed a motion to have his trial moved from Yellowstone County.
HELENA - The Montana Supreme Court has ruled against a man who said inflammatory news coverage, including reports that a jail physician called him a "sociopath," warranted moving his court proceedings out of Polson.