- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Change Of Venue
MISSOULA — Lawyers for a man accused of deliberate homicide in the death of a German exchange student are taking another shot at moving the trial outside Missoula County.
Attorneys for Toby Griego, a man accused of committing a series of rapes and attempted rapes in Billings, have filed a motion to have his trial moved from Yellowstone County.
HELENA - The Montana Supreme Court has ruled against a man who said inflammatory news coverage, including reports that a jail physician called him a "sociopath," warranted moving his court proceedings out of Polson.