- 1 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 2 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 Quest for the Best: Finding Montana's top high school football field
Change Of Venue
Attorneys for Toby Griego, a man accused of committing a series of rapes and attempted rapes in Billings, have filed a motion to have his trial moved from Yellowstone County.
HELENA - The Montana Supreme Court has ruled against a man who said inflammatory news coverage, including reports that a jail physician called him a "sociopath," warranted moving his court proceedings out of Polson.